Did you ever notice confident people seem to get more joy out of life? They know how to deal with the challenges that come their way. So, they don’t get hung up on every little issue they face. While having more fun won’t make your problems go away, having the confidence to take on your challenges will open the door for you.
Another side benefit to having fun is you will meet more people. Sometimes, these people can hold the answers to some of the challenges you face. For instance, suppose you go on a hike and meet a few new people. In the course of your conversations, you discuss a particular situation you are dealing with. One of the people has dealt with the same issue as you and can advise you on the best ways to handle it. This happens more often than you think.
How To Find Your Inner Venus Warrior!
Tell me where to send this guide and I'll email it to you right away!
This guide can help you find your inner venus warrior.
When you allow yourself to have more fun, it helps you combat stress. This alone can help you solve many of the problems you are going through. When you are relaxed, or at least, less stressed, your mind isn’t obsessing on your problems as much. When this happens, solutions often present themselves in your mind.
Some people go to the other extreme and do nothing but have fun. They do this to escape the problems they face. This is not a good situation, either. You should not use having fun as a way to avoid your problems. There needs to be some balance. The problems won’t go away if you ignore them. In fact, they will start to build up to the point where they become unmanageable.
It’s good to divide your leisure time with your family, your friends, and yourself. People need to have alone time and do something entirely for themselves. It’s not selfish, as long as you divide the time in a way that makes sense.
Having fun requires taking charge of your situations you are presented with. This, in turn, requires that you have confidence. Once that happens, you can knock out many of the problems that are holding you back. Once those are gone, you leave yourself the path to start planning for more fun activities. These activities can also help motivate you to stay confident as you don’t want to give up this ability. So, in some ways, allowing yourself to have fun can help you solve your problems.
Check out these blogs for more:
I Am Enough: https://venuswarriors.com/2019/04/15/i-am-enough/
- Finding Your Inner Venus Warrior: https://venuswarriors.com/2019/04/08/finding-your-inner-venus-warrior-an-interview-with-domestic-violence-survivor-miki-sturges/
- What Is Mindfulness: https://venuswarriors.com/2019/04/01/what-is-mindfulness/
GET YOUR FREEBIES HERE: https://www.pinterest.com/lizlimaVW/roadmap-to-a-fullfilling-life/
JOIN THE VENUS WARRIORS CONVERSATION:
- Youtube ► https://www.youtube.com/user/edelimaryan
- Facebook Page ► https://www.facebook.com/lizlimaVW/
- Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/lizlimavw/
- Twitter ► https://twitter.com/LizLimaVW
- LinkedIn ► https://www.linkedin.com/in/lizlima/
- Pinterest ► https://www.pinterest.com/lizlimaVW/
- Visit us at ► https://venuswarriors.com/
- Subscribe on I-Tunes ► https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/venus-warriors-podcast-liz-lima/id1451386396